MDRGC Multi-Gun Match with DSSmatch BC
May 31 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
3 Gun Competition at Mission & District Rod & Gun Club
Pistol – Rifle – Shotgun
Multi-gun matches are open to DSSmatch members only
Participants must be DSSmatch Case Qualified
Preregistration is required via the DSSmatch BC website: www.dssmatch.com,
Please see “matches” under the top header!
Entry Fee : TBD
- Round Count will vary, but typically
- Pistol 150 rds.
- Rifle 75 rds.
- Shotgun 50 rds Bird shot (NO SLUGS)
- If you are not a perfect shot! BRING MORE!!!!!
What do I need to bring?
- Please ensure you already possess a valid CASE (Competency and Safety Exam) and have bought your 2020 DSSBCA Membership.
- Prepaid match fee on https://www.dssmatch.com
- A reliable shoulder-mounted semi-auto center-fire firearm (AR-15, XCR, Tavor, etc). Pistol calibre carbines are fine.
- A center fire handgun
- Suitable shotgun
- Magazines: each stage may require up to 40 rounds for your carbine and up to 30 for your pistol. Pistol mags are fine if your carbine uses them.
- Minimum of 150 rounds carbine ammunition (+10% recommended if you are not a “perfect shot”), 75 rounds of pistol, and 50 target loads. Steel core ammo is not permitted on steel targets.
- High Visibility Chamber Flag for carbine and shotgun (we’ll have some for $2 if you need)
- Eye Protection and Ear Protection
- Quality boots or shoes (It can get muddy and the ground is not even – hiking boots are great!)
- Load bearing gear to hold your magazines (cargo pants with leg pockets can work if you’re new, they’ll just be slower than a dedicated belt or chest rig)
- Backpack or range bag to carry extra supplies (more ammo, water, snacks, sunscreen, bug spray, pair of work gloves for cleanup)
- Appropriate outdoor clothing – we shoot rain or shine
- Stapler, multi-tool, etc. are helpful too!
A hot lunch is available for purchase from the MDRGC Canteen. This is a cash only service!
Safety briefing starts at 0830. Late-comers relinquish their entry and may not participate!